Quality & Customization
Our homes last longer and will retain value much longer than homes of ordinary construction. We have very unique, very attractive designs, unrivalled construction, luxurious and durable finishes, strong association rules which protect your investment and an ideal location for appreciation in value. Factor in our remarkably low monthly association fees and low maintenance costs – which will always remain far below the competition – and you will agree that our homes are decidedly greater values.
We are a fully custom builder – and by fully custom we mean that you may design your own home if our model plans do not suit you.Take elements of the many different models and mix and match them to create your own plan, or design from the ground up to create your own “dream” home.
Fully custom service is generally not available in other town home developments, which distinguishes us from most builders. Our wide variety of plans also makes for a better community of homeowners because their needs and desires have been met by a builder who listens. We start with the finest quality materials, and we finish the job your way.
We have gone to great lengths to set a high standard at Maison Du Comte. The main attraction of our homes is in the “old-world” designs, with high pitched roofs and tall, ornate windows on all facades. We created detailed fireplace chimneys in front, on the sides and at the rear. The walls are decorated with brick and stone and finished in an ornamental style. These architectural elements greatly enhance the look of the homes and distinguish them from the typical designs of many other developments.
Take your time when you study our plans. Our modesls are shown without furnishings. This shows the home as blank canvas and allows you to imagine your own decorating ideas. We believe that this openness reveals many of the qualities which decorating can hide. Features such as high ceilings, spacious rooms, open floor plans and great construction finishing details help to create the “look” of Maison Du Comte. Use this “look” as the starting point in the creation of your own dream home. If you need any help or encouragement to have fun we will be there!
You can change anything about a house except for its location. If you live in a desirable area your home will have more value. Below you will find just some of the reasons why Maison Du Comte continues to retain its value.
Inverness by comparison:
- Median household income significantly above state average.
- Median house value significantly above state average.
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age significantly above state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly above state average.
- Renting percentage significantly below state average.
- Number of rooms per house significantly above state average.
- House age below state average.
- Percentage of population with a bachelor’s degree or higher significantly above state average.
Local Maps for Inverness
Attractions, Parks & Recreation in InvernessCensus Data, Statistics, Facts & Figures for Inverness
- Inverness, Illinois Google Map (Area and Street Map)
- Inverness, Illinois Bing Map (Area and Street Map)
- Inverness, Illinois Mapquest Map (Area and Street Map)
Schools & Educational Resources near InvernessCommunity Organizations in Inverness
- Inverness, Illinois Local Area Business Patterns
- Inverness, Illinois Neighborhood
- Cook County – Personal Income
- Illinois Health Statistics – National Center for Health Statistics
- 60010 Residential Profile
Entertainment in InvernessEnvironment & Science
- Habitat for Humanity – Inverness, IL
- Nonprofit Organizations near 60010
- Veterans Affairs Facilities in Illinois
Government information for Cook CountyNews & Media for Inverness, IL
- Inverness, Illinois Environmental Releases/Pollution Sources
- Inverness, Illinois Environmental Conditions and Features (EnviroMapper)
- Cook County Pollution Scorecard
- EnviroLink Atlas (local environmental community)
- US Geological Survey Fact Sheet for Illinois
Pricing, Floor Plans, Galleries, Standard Features
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDED IN YOUR NEW HOME :
(Features may be substituted with like quality depending on availability)
Maple faced Cardell standard recessed panel full overlay door cabinets with soft closers. 36″ wall height. Under cabinet lighting is included in the kitchen. Crown moulding is included in the kitchen on the top of all cabinetry.
Bosch range. 30″ Single Wall Oven 300 Series – Stainless Steel HBL3350UC.
Bosch 300 Series Stainless Steel gas cooktop is included.
Built – in microwave Whirlpool 4144 sps with trim kit mk1150xvs or comparable unit is included.
Built – in Bosch dishwasher . Model number she43r55uc.
Counter depth Bosch side by side stainless steel refrigerator. Model b22cs30sns.
Under sink mounted Insinkerator Badger 1 garbage disposal.
Vent – Stainless steel – glass canopy type Whirlpool gxw6530dxs.
Oak natural satin finish hardwood flooring on first floor; tongue and groove 2 & 1/4″ x 3/4″ mixed length boards with Gym poly finish.
Standard granite counter tops with eased edge treatment and full height back splash in kitchen. Granite to be included is based on builders standard pricing. Upgrade pricing will depend on style selected.
Double bowl stainless steel kitchen sink. Pro Flo PFUE206 Double Bowl.
Moen chrome integrated spray faucet (Integra 67315).
Ceramic or porcelain tile floors.
Tiles to be installed in all 3 bathrooms and included in price, these are standard tiles with a material price of $2.00 per square foot. Purchaser may select tiles from any tile supplier and we will purchase. American Granite, MSI, MGM Stone Fabrication, Chicago Stone Showroom, Century Tile, or any of the retail building supply outlet stores such as Lowes, Menards or Home Depot.
Granite counter tops (no backsplashes) with white porcelain under mount bowls (Pro Flo PF1714U) Granite material may be viewed at the showroom in American Granite Elk Grove Village 1951 Lively Boulevard Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 (847) 290-0800; material may be viewed on line at AmericanGranite.us. Standard is Giallo Ornamental or comparable. Please find showroom hours on line.
Ceramic or porcelain tile shower walls and tub surrounds Tiles to be installed in all 3 bathrooms and included in price, these are standard tiles with a material price of $2.00 per square foot. Purchaser may select tiles from any tile supplier and we will purchase. American Granite, MSI, MGM Stone Fabrication, Chicago Stone Showroom, Century Tile, or any of the retail building supply outlet stores such as Lowes, Menards or Home Depot.
Standard fiberglass shower base (Cascade 48 x 32WL).
Full height vanities cabinets in all baths. Cardell Bath Cabinetry may be viewed on line at www.Cardellkitchens.com. Standard cabinetry is Maple full overlay recessed panel single finish stain with soft close doors and drawers.
Kohler Wellworth Light water closets. (Elongated toilets in white) Standard.
Moen Chateau chrome single handle 4″ faucets in all baths except Master which has Moen Brantford single pole style faucet in chrome finish.
Framed style standard vanity mirrors, builder to provide samples.
36” x 72″ white color soaking tub in master bath PFS7236A acrylic soaking tub by Pro Flo.
Anderson thermal pane Series 100 argon gas charged windows. Fully landscaped with automatic underground sprinkler system. Two exterior GFI outlets per unit. Pro rated architectural shingle roof. Low maintenance exteriors of designer brick with “stucco – style” EIFS accents. One frost free exterior hose faucet. Aluminum gutters and downspouts. Underground drainage system throughout subdivision. Fully improved sewer, 100% percent Lake Michigan municipal water supply.
CONSTRUCTION AND ENERGY FEATURES
Every home has a full basement. Anderson low E windows with high energy conservation rating (or comparable). Central air conditioning (Payne PA13NA). 200 amperage electrical service . Hi efficiency water closets (Kohler Wellworth Light water closets.) . 50 gallon water heater -Power Vented). R-38 rated attic insulation. R-21 total value wall insulation system . Gas forced air heating (Payne Hi Efficiency 91%). Insulated garages. Attic ventilation Water saver faucets and showers . Humidifier Included
THESE STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS SUPERSEDE ANY BUILDER PROMOTIONAL LITERATURE AND ARE THEMSELVES SUPERSEDED BY THE RIDER “B” (to be attached to contract and plans as selections are made by purchaser) DESCRIBED HEREIN .
SPECIFICATIONS TO CONTRACT AS FOLLOWS TO BE AGREED TO BY BOTH PARTIES AS PART OF THE PLAN APPROVAL WHICH SHALL BE PROVIDED TO PURCHASER AFTER ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW. ALL PLANS ARE SUBJECT TO THE BUILDING LINE RESTRICTIONS AND GRADING PLANS WHICH ARE PART OF THE PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENT KNOWN AS MAISON DU COMTE OF INVERNESS.
THIS CONTRACT IS SUBJECT TO APPROVAL OF THE FINAL PLANS AND SPECIFICATIONS TO BE ATTACHED TO THE CONTRACT PRIOR TO THE START OF CONSTRUCTION
1. The deck size may vary per plan and may not be the same depth as any representative unit. There will be a concrete patio below the deck and a staircase from the deck to the patio.
2. Layouts may be modified per plan.
3. Base board is approximately 7″ height traditional style design. The casing is approximately 3 & 1/4″ traditional style design. The crown moulding of approximately 5″ is standard in the kitchen. Optional wall panel mouldings are approximately 3″ wide and are traditional design style. The interior doors are either two or four panel painted solid masonite doors.
4. The first floor shall be 2 & 1/4″ x 3/4″ natural satin finished oak; The walls shall be bull nose corners.
5. Paint is two colors, windows are color matched, ceilings are a white and walls are color to be selected by buyer.
6. Light fixture allowance of $1000 (there is substantial standard can lighting which minimizes additional fixture costs), sconce lighting in baths, ceiling lights in four bedrooms, light and fan combination in Master bedroom and two ceiling fans on first floor.
7. The granite upgrade typical price range is from $5 to $30 per square foot for stone and additional fabrication time on the exotic stones.
8. The range of upgrades to light fixtures can be $1,000 to $3,000 for the most elaborate of light fixtures.
9. The range of upgrades for closet systems can be anywhere from $500 to $5,000 for the most elaborate of closet systems. We do not provide closet systems. Standard wire rack shelving in a house of this size is approximately $1000.
10. Other items:
a. Gas connection for Dryer: The gas is piped to the laundry closet and capped
b. Ceiling fan electrical supply in one bedroom (in addition to Master bedroom) Included
c. Toggle panel switches throughout Included
d. Staircase – Runner (Solid Red Oak Mill made staircase with two coats of polyurethane) Included
e. Wood Flooring included on first floor only
i. Walkout – Included
ii. Ceiling height – Approximately 8′ finished height and finished in standard 2′ x 2′ dropped ceiling panels with 12 recessed can lights.
g. Second Floor/Basement – Carpet details –
i. Padding details – Heavy padding, (7.5 lb rebond or comparable weight)
ii. Brand – Philadelphia Shaw – Cascade II style – final specs to come with plans
h. Landscaping walls with stones outside are included
i. Laundry facility is constructed in a drain pan. Washer and Dryer are not provided with home.
Appliances are provided by Grand Appliance Forest Park, 7440 W. Madison (708) 771-4763; Contact Lena Cinfio.